Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Resort & Thalasso Activities
Zoetry is an entirely new kind of resort where the definition of wellness goes far beyond good health and nutrition. In addition to the comfort of your luxury accommodations and healthy gourmet cuisine, you will have opportunities to participate in cultural, artistic and educational experiences and even voluntarily contribute to the stewardship of our local communities and the Earth that we share.
The Zoetry Experience
Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts offer guests a new and unique vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Art is expressed at a more ultra-luxurious and refined degree at Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts.
Zoetry Resort Recreation Activities:
- Tennis court
- Ping pong
- Scuba lessons
- Jet Skiing
- Boat shopping tour
- Meditation classes
- Photography classes
- Dance classes
- Culinary classes
- Temazcal ceremonies
- Weekly nutrition workshop
- Beachfront walking path
- Deep sea fishing
Thalasso Center & Spa
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita's 22,000 s. ft. certified Thalasso Center and Spa is the first European Thalasso luxury spa in North America and is a temple of healing and rejuvenation for the body, mind and soul. Blending ancient traditions and modern science the center provides a wide range of treatments including personalized facials; slimming, toning, revitalizing and detoxifying specialized massages and native Mayan treatments. The ocean is the source of all life, with seawater containing all the elements that are fundamental for every life form. Thalassotherapy is the therapeutic use of seawater, marine algae and marine mud in various treatments for the body. At Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, Thalasso therapy incorporates the use of comfortably warm seawater with it's living organisms to reload the body with minerals and trace elements which are absorbed through the skin by a process of osmosis.
Complimentary use of Spa Facilities
Enjoy unlimited access to the Thalasso center facilities including sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. Treatments and services are extra.
The Ocean-front Fitness Center provides a full range of cardio and fitness equipment including free weights, treadmills, Lifecycles, stair climbers and cross trainers. Daily exercise activities include yoga, Pilates and salt water aquatic gym classes.
The Zoetry Golf Experience
The Zoetry Golf Experience provides an opportunity to play the Riviera Maya's premier El Camaleon Golf Course. The Zoetry Golf Experience includes all the benefits of Endless Privileges plus:
- A complimentary round of golf at El Camaleon Golf Course (for two)
- Round-trip transfers to the golf course
- Golf Cart rental
- Packed picnic basket for lunch complete with beverages
- A bottle of SPF 50 sunscreen
- A 50 minute sports massage for the gentleman
- A 50 minute full body after-sun treatment for the women
Tee times and reservation must be scheduled with the resort's concierge at least one day in advance. Premium tee time surcharge will apply for tee times each day before 12 pm. A coupon will be subject to availability. Restrictions apply and the offer is subject to change at any time. Blackout dates may apply.
Promotion: Guests enjoy one round of complimentary greens fees per person, per day at Playa Paraiso Golf Course. Spanning over 6800 yards, this 18-hole course was designed by P.B. Dye and offers a lighted and covered driving range, pro shop, club an shoe rental services, restaurant and snack bar. The use of a cart is mandatory and there will be additional charge of $49 per person in a shared cart.
Travel Window: now through December 23, 2011
Complimentary Fitness Program
Take advantage of the yoga and Pilates classes, or work up a sweat in the modern air-conditioned gym.
Fine Auction Program
Guests will have the opportunity to participate in live and silent art auctions conducted by experienced auctioneers, as well as informative art lectures and presentations (on both artists and artistic movements). More than two hundred original and limited edition works of art - from artists such as Peter Max, Norman Rockwell, Erté and Itzchak Tarkay - have been exclusively selected from CJF Fine Arts' extensive collection and will be available for guest viewing and buying. Guests' purchases will be delivered directly to their homes. In addition, guests will have access to a private, "Art Consultation Service." Meeting with the program's Art Director by appointment, guests will have the opportunity to discuss their art needs, while having access to CJR's entire collection which includes pieces by Chagall, Picasso, Renoir, Dali and Lautrec.
'La Bonita' is a 48-foot-long catamaran decorated in the same style as the luxury hotel suites. There is an art-filled living room and four cabins, each one decorated in its own unique style with air conditioning and an en suite bathroom. Here you can enjoy a luxury day cruise along Cancun, Mexico with the same exceptional service, elegance and unique attention you would find at the hotel. La Bonita is available for private day cruises, moonlight dining, cocktail parties or overnight excursions. You can almost feel your stress slipping away as you enjoy the sun and the gentle Caribbean breeze while sipping on your favourite cocktail. Also available, the 'Nouvelle Cuisine' hors d'oeuvres and champagne sunset tour.
The Zoetry Babymoon
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita is the perfect place for expecting parents to take one last trip before they welcome the newest arrival into their family. Deigned with the parents-to-be in mind, this Babymoon package offers everything Endless Privileges includes, plus the ultimate pampering experience:
- Special welcome amenities for the couple - Cuban cigars and a glass of whiskey for Dad; and a chocolate fondue fountain with an assortment of fruits and candies for Mom
- In-suite foot bath with massage for Mom
- A private consultation with the resort chef to address Mom and Dad's food cravings as well as to create customized nutritious menus for their stay
- Romantic dinner on the pier or on the terrace of the suite with non-alcoholic beverages for Mom
- A 50 minute mommy-to-be massage
- A 50 minute reflexology massage for Dad
- Daily late night craving room service delivery
- Nightly themed turndown amenities
- A surprise gift for the new addition for the parents to take home
Thalasso Spa Experience
- 20 minute gentle sea salt underaffusion exfoliation
- 30 minute basic seaweed body wrap
- 30 minute marine affussion shower massage
- 50 minute personalized marine facial by Thermes Marines & Saint Malo
Deep Sea Fishing Experience
- A 4 hr. private deep sea fishing charter aboard Pez La Bonita II
- Rental of PENN International V Series Equipment
- Water, soft drinks and premium domestic beer
- Fishing licenses
- Cleaning, filleting and preparing your catch at one of the restaurants
PADI Lean to Dive Experience
- A short scuba diving education session
- A confirmed scuba diving session to master key diving skills
- Your first open water dive at what is considered to be one of the best-preserved coral reefs in the Americas
- A CD with underwater photos of your Discover SCUBA experience
Zoetry Mayan Underwater Worlds Experience
- A brief introduction to the Mesoamerican Reef System and the underground river system of the Yucatan Peninsula by a certified national park guide
- Snorkelling at what is considered to be the best-preserved area of the largest coral reef in the Northern hemisphere
- Night snorkeliing at a safe and protected area of the reef (a truly unforgettable experience)
- Park fees, boat transfers, ground transportation and cenote entrance fees
- Snorkeling equipment rental
- Underwater camera rental and transfer to DVD to document your Mayan underwater worlds experience
Add-on packages and inclusions are subject to change without notice. 4 night minimum stay required for some packages.