Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Resort Activities
Resort Activities at Secrets Silversands
In addition to the beach, guests have access to eight swimming pools with an expanse of over 43,000 sq ft including a private pool area for Preferred Club guests, two Jacuzzis (one for 16 people and one for 20 people). An incredible array of included water, land and beach activities ensures that every guest, no matter their interest or skill level, can fill their days with fun and exercise.
Secrets Silversands Resort Facilities:
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Tennis clinics
- Ping pong
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Water trampoline
- Bocce ball
- Cocktail classes
- Dance lessons
- Jogging path
- Hobie cats
- Water aerobics
- Water polo
- Golf nearby
- Guests can enjoy one complimentary round per person, per day at Playa Paraiso Golf Course. Spanning over 6800 yards, this 18-hole course was designed by P.B. Dye and offers a lighted and covered driving range, pro shop, club and shoe rental services, restaurant and snack bar.
- Guests will have access to the complimentary on-course food and beverage service provided by Playa Paraiso.
- For now through October 30, 2010, tee times scheduled before 2:30 pm are surcharged at $35.00 per person, plus $35.00 for the cost of the cart. From October 31 through December 23, 2010, tee times scheduled before 1:30 pm are surcharged at $35.00 per person, plus $35.00 for the cost of the cart.
- Travel Window: now through December 23, 1010
- *Some restrictions apply.
World Class Spa & Fitness Center
The fitness center is open daily and provides a full range of cardio-conditioning equipment including :
- 3 treadmills
- 4 stationary bikes
- 2 spinning bikes
- 3 cross trainers
- Abdominal & back extensions/benches
- Free weights
- Aerobics area
Secrets Silversands Spa by Pevonia
Stretching over 12,000 sq. ft., the Spa offers a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence. By combining hydrotherapy with indigenous treatments, the Spa creates a refreshing, invigorating and peaceful experience. Swiss showers, a water circuit, pressure shower, saunas, steam rooms, private showers and a relaxing indoor lounge area are available for you to enjoy. Massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and a full service beauty salon are also available.
17 treatment rooms with 21 massage tables are divided into:
- One VIP Double Room: double hydro tubs and double massage area for couples and shower
- One Luxury Suite: double massage area, sauna, relaxation area complete with tatami mats
- One wedding suite: facial, massage, manicure, pedicure, and make up & styling station
- One Hydrotherapy Room: hydro tub & massage table
- Ten Multifunctional Rooms: 3 are convertible to double suites, 4 include showers
- Two Outdoor Double Massage areas: each has a double massage table
- One Analysis Room: face and skin analysis
Separate areas for men and women include locker rooms, restrooms, Swiss shower areas, pressure shower areas, steam rooms and saunas.