Our Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort is one of the most spectacular all inclusive resorts located just outside of Cancun. This all inclusive family mega resort at the Mayan Riviera features
- 2,434 rooms with double Jacuzzis and balconies in all rooms and suites,
- two incredible free-style pools spread across the property ocean front,
- six poolside Jacuzzis,
- a pristine white-sand beach that spreads as far as you can see,
- a supervised kids club for the kids in the family,
- a 72 hole Jack Nicklaus signature golf course,
- world-class spa facilities and enough land and
- water activities to keep everyone busy all day and night.
Wow, doesn't this sound like your dream vacation? And there is more ... scroll down and check out all the awesome benefits included in this all inclusive resort package email Sharon, your all inclusive resorts expert for more information.
Amazing Benefits Included in Your Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort Stay You Wish To Explore:
(Same benefits count for any other Palace Resorts hotel stay)
- Top shelf drinks (domestic & imported) Examples of some of the available liquors is Jack Daniel’s, Johnnie Walker, Ballantine’s, Chivas Regal, Smirnoff, Absolut, Oso Negro, Blat, Beefeater, Tanqueray, Fundador, Presidente, Don Pedro, Bacardi, Captain Morgan, Baraima as well as many other brands
- 24 hour room service – no charges, no limitations
- Non-motorized water sports on site
- Many land sports such as bicycles, tennis, basketball, volleyball
- Unlimited long distance phone calls at no additional cost when calling from your room – applies to Mexico, Continental USA and Canada (some restrictions apply ie: no toll free numbers)
- Wifi internet connectivity is complementary in each guest’s room and throughout the resort common areas for guests who bring their laptop
- 30 minutes of complementary internet use per room/per stay at business center
- Daily and nightly entertainment including theme parties, contests, singers and live performances
- All Taxes and gratuities
- Eat and Play at ALL Palace Resorts! – when you stay at any of the Palace Resorts properties (Beach Palace, Sun Palace, Playacar Palace, Cozumel Palace and Isla Mujeres Palace), you are welcome to enjoy the facilities and restaurants of all of the other Palace Resorts hotels.
What You Want to Know About The Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
This Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort is one of the AAA Four Diamond award winning all inclusive resorts like no other. It offers everything you’ll want in a resort right on site. It offers a vast array of daytime and night time activities including dining options for every taste, land and ocean activities right on site, wonderful accommodations, 27 holes of golf on site, full-service spa facilities, gym and fitness equipment, multiple large swimming pools, numerous swim up bars, six lighted tennis courts and personal service that will set the standard for your next vacation.
If a destination wedding is in your plans, the Moon Palace Golf & Spa combines opulence with exotic surroundings to give you the perfect setting for your exchange of vows, all designed by Colin Cowie. Choose any one of the private gazebo areas or the beach for your special ceremony and relax knowing the on-site wedding staff will take care of your every desire.
The Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort is made up of four sections but as guests you have access to all of them and you will move easily from one to the other. The resort is made up of the Moon Palace Sunrise, Moon Palace Nizuc, Moon Palace Golf, Moon Palace Grand. Each section has its own pools, its own restaurants and its own bars. You will be comfortable staying within your own section or may enjoy the freedom to explore the entire resort.
- Located just 10 minutes from the Cancun International Airport
- Rooms for physically challenged available
- 72 golf villas (include 1 golf cart per room for use during stay
- 16 dining options and restaurants, including Italian, Brazilian, Mexican, Asian, Steak House, Caribbean and more
- 16 bars
- 8 outdoor pools
- 6 Jacuzzis
- FlowRider Double surf simulator
- 6 swim up bars
- Water sports marina
- Dedicated dive training pool
- Connection Zone kids club
- Noir Nightclub
- 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course
- Spa with 39 treatments rooms
- Wedding services by Colin Cowie
- 24-hour room service
- Included calls to continental USA and Canada
- High speed internet included throughout the resort
- Business centre
Added Bonus Just For You - Resort Credits Included With Each Of Your Stay!
Perfect for guests staying 3 nights or longer will receive Resorts Credits to enhance their stay at Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort:
- Stay 3 nights and receive $500 in resort credits
- Stay 4 nights and receive $750 in resort credits
- Stay 5 to 8 nights and receive $1500 in resort credits
- Stay 9 to 11 nights and receive $2000 in resort credits
- Stay 12 nights or more and receive $2500 in resort credits
Credits are per room and some restrictions may apply. Use credits toward room upgrades (at time of check in), spa services, golf, select tours, upgraded wine list in restaurants, romantic dinners and more! 11% tax applies to all used credits, charged at resort after use.
Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort makes the perfect all inclusive resorts vacation especially for families and reunions who want to relax and enjoy a vast array of amenities right at their resort. Contact us now to get your all-inclusive price comparison package!