El Dorado Seaside Suites Restaurants and Bars
Dining at El Dorado Seaside Suites is a gourmet experience at every meal. Five restaurants feature the resort’s signature “Gourmet Inclusive” a la carte dining for breakfast, lunch, dinner in tastefully appointed surroundings. A light, continental breakfast service is available for both the early and the late risers! And the gourmet experience goes on well into the night!
The Gourmet Inclusive Program
A culinary vacation experience created by Karisma Resorts. “Gourmet Inclusive” combines the convenience of all-inclusive vacations with a top level of food quality and service. The philosophy is that for a truly exceptional vacation, each meal must be an experience in itself; with a unique ambience, flavor, presentation and creativity. This is achieved through a variety of distinctively designed a la carte restaurants, offering an array of gastronomic selections prepared in housel, fresh each day, with only the finest authentic ingredients. The program includes in-depth training for all chefs, all of whom have international culinary experience.
El Dorado Seaside Suites Restaurants
- Open for dinner from 5:30 pm to 10 pm
- It’s chic, it’s high class, it’s adorned in crisp white décor with plush seating, and it has glass walls for breathtaking ocean views.
- The new Mi Casa Italian Restaurant is yet another reason to stay and let your taste buds splurge at this upscale resort.
- Mi Casa offers an a la carte menu of Italian delicacies and homemade pastas crafted in an open kitchen by an expert chef and paired with fine wines.
- Continental breakfast from 6 am to 7 am and 10:30 am to 11:30 am
- A la carte breakfast from 7 am to 10:30 am
- A la carte lunch from 12:30 pm to 4 pm
- Specialty dinner from 5:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Serves international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as snacks throughout the day
- Daily changing chef’s menu
La Carreta Restaurant
- Open for dinner from 5:00 pm to 10 pm
- From traditional Mexican favorites such as Tacos, Enchiladas and Steak Arrachera to more exotic dishes such as Huitlacoche and Nopales, La Carreta is always a great choice for dinner
Klay Talay Restaurants
- Open for dinner from 5:30 pm arrive 10 pm
- Klay Talay is Thai and means “by the seaside” Quite fitting for a sea view Asian restaurant.
- It blends a variety of Asian styles into a fine fusion of Oriental cuisine
- Open from 6 am to 6 pm
El Dorado Seaside Suites Bars
- Open from 10 am to 2 am
- This famous bar with swings and tropical music under the palapa is the perfect place to hang out with friends after a long day in the sun!
- Open from 9 am to 6 pm
- Swim-up bar and lively pool bar
- Open from 10 am to 6 pm
- Another bar with rope swings located at the relaxing pool across from the spa
- Open from 5:30 pm to 11 pm
- Signature “tequila tasting bar” with a wide selection of tequilas and other premium drinks
- Located inside La Carreta Restaurant
- Open from 10 pm to 2 am
- The Guacamayas Lounge is a contemporary seaside lounge with a great atmosphere, a great view and very cool music. You’ll find comfy lounge cabanas for relaxing.
- An afternoon tea, coffee and pastries service at the Guacamayas Bar
- Live music several times a week, Mexican theme parties and local folkloric shows
- 24 hour room service includes a wide range of popular dishes
- Restrictions may apply on rainy days
To enhance our unique dining experience, please comply with our “casual elegance” dress code in all gourmet restaurants.
Ladies: Capri pants, dresses, skirts, long pants, shoes or dress sandals
Gentlemen: Bermuda shorts, long pants, collared shirts, dress sandals, casual shoes
To ensure total comfort and maximum flexibility, none of our restaurants require reservations.