Azul Fives Resort Activities
Azul Fives Activities
Adults will enjoy the chance to relax on the beach or by the pool or join the entertainment at the resort daily – beach games, water sports, Salsa lessons or Spanish lessons – there’s always something to do!
Evening entertainment as well as music and dancing at Zky is designed for the whole family.
For alone time, parents can arrange for babysitters for an additional fee.
Azulitos Kid’s Club
In Azulitos Kid’s Club, children can play in a room designed by Fisher-Price and get active on the My Gym equipment. There are special programs designed for children from 6 months to 12 years old.
Azulitos Room: this play space by Fisher-Price has the latest toys designed to enhance early childhood development. It is intended for children from 6 months through 5 years old. Kids sing along, listen to stories, and work on talking and sharing skills in playgroups.
My Gym Center: designed for children 6 months to 12 years old, My Gym Center features ropes, parallel bars, a trampoline, springboard and other equipment, plus big floor pads. Offered at a low hourly fee, the facilities and positive reinforcement classes are designed by My Gym Children’s Fitness Center.
Activity Room: the Arts & Crafts Room, Interactive Game Room and Doll Room span the interests of all of our younger guests.
Azulitos Kid’s Club Details:
- Azulitos by Fisher-Price is for 6 months to 4 years old and offers a Mom’s morning out for mom and baby – daily themed play groups, toy lending library, baby gear, and beach story time
- Kids Club is for ages 4-12 years and features a daily activity program; exclusive kids pool, min-air hockey, mini ping pong and mini soccer and exclusive My Gym programs
- Parents can stay and play with kids at the Kid’s club
- Closes during lunch so families can dine together
- Open daily from 9 am to 5 pm and from 7 pm to 9 pm (so kids can play while parents have dinner)
- Note: children under 4 years of age require adult supervision
- Babysitters available at an additional charge
Vassa Spa offers a tranquil zone in over 15,000 square feet of beautiful spa facilities overlooking a serene cenote in the mangroves which will calm all of it’s guests. You can also have a massage on the beach by the ocean’s edge listening to the ocean waves or in the privacy of your suite. Many of the Vassa Spa treatments use local elements like sacred stone, clay and honey. Get your body coated in chocolate or wrapped in a tropical mask of Green tea, honey and yogurt. Treatments tap into the healing traditions from around the world. There are specific treatments for men, kids and expectant mothers too.
- Hydrotherapy Suite
- Shiatsu-thai cabin
- Couples Spa Suite
- Kid’s Spa Suite
- Bridal Spa Suite
- Fitness Center