Royal Solaris Los Cabos Resort Activities
Kids Club - Royal Solaris Los Cabos has a kids club for ages 4-11 years. The kids club is professionally supervised. The club is open 12 hours daily and children are escorted to lunch and dinner by staff. The kids club includes it’s own private pool, grassy play area and a great air-conditioned indoor play area. A fantastic children’s water park draws kids of all ages throughout the day and babysitting services are available for an additional fee. Relax and let your children play in the kids club from 9:30 am to 9 pm.
Junior Club – Royal Solaris los Cabos has a private teens-only club for ages 12 to 18 with lots of video games and more mature activities. Open from 10 am to 10 pm. Pool area activities and special activities programs in season.
Royal Solaris Cabo Activities
- Lighted Tennis court
- Beach Volleyball
- Basketball court
- Scuba for beginners
- Water Aerobics
- Meditation/relaxation classes
- Deep sea fishing*
- Dance classes
- Spanish classes
- Nightly shows
- 2 pools – one active and one quiet adults only
- Cooking lessons
- Bicycles for exploring around San Jose
*Some items may incur charges
Note about the surf – although the resort’s beach is beautiful and perfect for strolling, sunbathing and sand castle building, swimming is not allowed due to strong currents. Waters sports of all kinds can be found at nearby safe-swimming beaches.
Night Shows – 8 pm at the Theatre
- Cinema Solaris
- Mexican Show
- Escape to Dance
- International Show
- Karaoke Night (9 pm in the lobby)
- Caribbean Night
- Casino Night (9 pm in the lobby)
Royal Solaris Cabo Spa
- Beauty salon featuring manicures, pedicures, hair cuts , waxing services, facials and bridal make up.
- Massages including relaxing Swedish, deep tissue, Aromatherapy, hot stone massage and more. Day Spa packages available
- Body treatments include chocolate body wrap, mud wraps, exfoliation treatments and more.