Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Resort Activities
Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Activities
- 2 lighted tennis courts
- beach volleyball
- ping pong
RiuLand Kids Club
- for kids between 4 and 12 years of age
- professional supervisors and entertainment staff
- encourage physical activities with children
- children's plays staged by the children once per week
- RiuLand Parties - featuring dance games, shows, competitions
- Theme Days - AquaLand Day, RiuOlympics Day, PiratesLand Day, RiuWorld Day, EcoLand Day and more
Health Club; Beauty Salon
The Spa offers complimentary men’s and women’s saunas and eight-person spa tubs; plus massages, body treatments, facials, hair and nail care and waxing are available at additional fees.
Important Beach Information
Due to extremely strong sea currents and powerful waves, swimming off the beach at the Riu Santa Fe is not safe and is prohibited. The beach does, however, offer a spectacular opportunity for beach-walking, breathtaking scenic vistas and spirited rounds of beach volleyball.
Non-motorized Water Sports
An independent, full-service beachside aquatic center is located less than 1.5 miles away offering wind surfing, sailing, water skiing, jet skis, parasailing, kayaking and a scuba dive school.
Los Cabos has emerged as a world class golfing venue, with no less than 8 championship courses in the area. The hotel can assist in arranging tee times, advice and transportation arrangements. Fees apply.
Golf Discounts Available at the Cabo San Lucas Country Club
Valid dates October 16, 2008 – October 31, 2010
35% discount off rates
US$30 taxi voucher (hotel-golf course-hotel)
Shared golf cart
2 bottles of water per player