Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa is one of a few adult all inclusive resorts located in the Whitehouse area within a 500-acre wilderness preserve, the blue mountains, lush palm groves and pristine white-sand private beaches creating an unforgettable all-inclusive vacation destination you’ll never want to leave!
Enjoy gorgeous luxury accommodations with a blend of Jamaican and European flair, great pools, fantastic dining choices, an amazing stretch of private beach on the South coast of Jamaica and the European Village – an all inclusive resorts vacation destination like no other where you’ll meet friends for dinner, enjoy unique nightly entertainment and lounge by the fire pits in the evening – it’s the place to be!
Whether your plans are to lounge on the beach or by a pool or adventure onto the water and around a less busy area of Jamaica, this is the perfect location for you! Questions? Ask Sharon, your all inclusive resorts expert!
All Inclusive Resorts Sandals Whitehouse European Village and Spa Information
- 360 luxury rooms and suites
- All-inclusive adults only resort
- Resort size – 50 acres
- 2 Miles of private beach
- Located on the south-west coast of Jamaica
- Approximately 75 minutes from MBJ airport
- Sandals Airport Transfers included free
- VIP Helicopter transfers available for fee
- All rooms and suites with ocean view or ocean front
- Central Venetian Piazza with restaurants, cafes and shops all around
- 2-story amphitheatre with entertainment
- Departure changing facilities
- Daily orientation at 10 am and 5 pm
- Hotel taxes, Tips & Gratuities – no tipping at Sandals!
What’s included in my stay at the All-Inclusive Sandals Whitehouse?
- Unlimited gourmet dining at 7 restaurants
- Unlimited premium brand drinks and Beringer wines
- 6 bars including 2 swim-up bars
- Scuba diving
- Land sports: Table tennis, Shuffleboards, Day/night tennis, Fitness center – air conditioned, Board games, Darts, Squash, Basketball, Giant chess, Bocce ball, Beach volleyball, Billiards
- Water sports: Kayaks, Waterskiing, Glass bottom boat, Wake boarding, Windsurfing, Knee boarding, Paddle boarding, Snorkeling, Scuba diving, Hobie cats
Additional items not included in the all-inclusive vacation package?
- Red Lane Spa treatments
- Manager’s Wine List
- Private Candlelight Dinners
- Wireless internet services
- Catamaran cruise
- MoBay Club departure lounge
Sample Weekly Events & Entertainment included in your all-inclusive vacation:
Sunday – Butler and Concierge Cocktail Party & Island Romance – enjoy an evening with the Duo Band, Opera in the gardens and Live jazz band
Monday – Manager’s Welcome Party & Boonoonoonos Beach Party
Tuesday - Show Yo Stuff – guest and staff talent show, live band & piano and sing along
Wednesday – Sandals Select Cocktail & Dinner Party & Hot White Open Air Dance Party with a live band – Chocolate Buffet & Piano Sing Along
Thursday – Afro Caribbean Cultural Night
Friday – Reggae Sand Fest
Saturday – Caribbean Fiesta – Steel pan music and dance, Violinist and Piano Sing Along
I loved Sandals Whitehouse & European Village for it's out-of-the-way location, the amazing long gorgeous beach, the multiple resort areas to spend time, the fantastic restaurant choices throughout the resort, the European Village at night - the most amazing experience of all of the all inclusive resorts that I have stayed at.