Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa is one of a few adult all inclusive resorts located in the Whitehouse area within a 500-acre wilderness preserve, the blue mountains, lush palm groves and pristine white-sand private beaches creating an unforgettable all-inclusive vacation destination you’ll never want to leave!
Enjoy gorgeous luxury accommodations with a blend of Jamaican and European flair, great pools, fantastic dining choices, an amazing stretch of private beach on the South coast of Jamaica and the European Village – an all inclusive resorts vacation destination like no other where you’ll meet friends for dinner, enjoy unique nightly entertainment and lounge by the fire pits in the evening – it’s the place to be!
Whether your plans are to lounge on the beach or by a pool or adventure onto the water and around a less busy area of Jamaica, this is the perfect location for you!
Questions? Email Sharon, your all inclusive resorts expert for more information.
All Inclusive Resorts Sandals Whitehouse European Village and Spa Information
- 360 luxury rooms and suites
- All-inclusive adults only resort
- Resort size – 50 acres
- 2 Miles of private beach
- Located on the south-west coast of Jamaica
- Approximately 75 minutes from MBJ airport
- Sandals Airport Transfers included free
- VIP Helicopter transfers available for fee
- All rooms and suites with ocean view or ocean front
- Central Venetian Piazza with restaurants, cafes and shops all around
- 2-story amphitheatre with entertainment
- Departure changing facilities
- Daily orientation at 10 am and 5 pm
- Hotel taxes, Tips & Gratuities – no tipping at Sandals!
What’s included in my stay at the All-Inclusive Sandals Whitehouse?
- Unlimited gourmet dining at 7 restaurants
- Unlimited premium brand drinks and Beringer wines
- 6 bars including 2 swim-up bars
- Scuba diving
- Land sports: Table tennis, Shuffleboards, Day/night tennis, Fitness center – air conditioned, Board games, Darts, Squash, Basketball, Giant chess, Bocce ball, Beach volleyball, Billiards
- Water sports: Kayaks, Waterskiing, Glass bottom boat, Wake boarding, Windsurfing, Knee boarding, Paddle boarding, Snorkeling, Scuba diving, Hobie cats
Additional items not included in the all-inclusive vacation package?
- Red Lane Spa treatments
- Manager’s Wine List
- Private Candlelight Dinners
- Wireless internet services
- Catamaran cruise
- MoBay Club departure lounge
Sample Weekly Events & Entertainment included in your all-inclusive vacation:
Sunday – Butler and Concierge Cocktail Party & Island Romance – enjoy an evening with the Duo Band, Opera in the gardens and Live jazz band
Monday – Manager’s Welcome Party & Boonoonoonos Beach Party
Tuesday - Show Yo Stuff – guest and staff talent show, live band & piano and sing along
Wednesday – Sandals Select Cocktail & Dinner Party & Hot White Open Air Dance Party with a live band – Chocolate Buffet & Piano Sing Along
Thursday – Afro Caribbean Cultural Night
Friday – Reggae Sand Fest
Saturday – Caribbean Fiesta – Steel pan music and dance, Violinist and Piano Sing Along
I loved Sandals Whitehouse & European Village for it's out-of-the-way location, the amazing long gorgeous beach, the multiple resort areas to spend time, the fantastic restaurant choices throughout the resort, the European Village at night - the most amazing experience of all of the all inclusive resorts that I have stayed at.