Beaches Negril Resort & Spa is voted year after year as one of the best all inclusive family resorts and once you visit, you will agree! Beaches Negril is located on Jamaica’s famed Seven Mile Beach. Kids enjoy endless days of playing on the Pirates Island water park while parents enjoy hanging out in the pools nearby or the pristine beach.
Beaches Negril honors our service men and women and their families and offers a Military Discount.
Beaches Negril offers supervised children’s club activities for children ages 0 to 12 years old from 9 am to 9 pm. Kids Camp activities are separated into age groups to accommodate different needs and interests. Pre-teens and teens programs are also available so no one is left out of a vacation full of activities! Questions? Email Sharon, your All Inclusive Resorts Expert for more information.
Beaches Negril Resort & Spa Information:
There's no disputing that Beaches offers the most activities and amenities of any of the family all inclusive resorts in Jamaica. Your biggest challenge will be what to do first! For families, truly the biggest benefit are all of the supervised children's activities. Parents will relax and know that kids will always be amused and always supervised. The amazing water park is located right by the pools so parents can relax at the pool and watch the kids play. Or if you would rather be on the beach, kids will love it there too.
The resort is small enough that you will never be far away from the kids activities yet you can certainly find quiet out-of-the-way areas to escape if you want.
While this is one of the most action-filled family all inclusive resorts in Jamaica, a huge attraction is the beach. Located on the best beach in all of Jamaica - Seven Mile Beach this resort adds amazing amenities with the very best beach location.
What are the activities at Beaches Negril?
Enjoy 3 pools including a kiddie pool, 2 swim up bars, 3 whirlpools, Liquid at Beaches Nightclub and don't forget the Red Lane Spa! Beaches also includes water sports such as scuba diving, water skiing, On land, you can enjoy golf, beach volleyball, tennis, basketball, croquet, horseshoes, billiards, darts, shuffleboard, lawn chess, table tennis and a state of the art fitness centre. Teens will love the Scratch DJ Academy - there is a small fee but it's a chance of a lifetime to mix your own music.
Dining is wonderful at Beaches Negril - you have 7 restaurants to choose from and 6 bars serving unlimited premium beverages. Beringer wines are featured at the resort which is a real treat for wine lovers.
Beaches Diving Information:
· Scuba diving is included!
· Beaches fleet of boats are specially designed, twin diesel Newton boats with a 16’ platform and freshwater shower
· In partnership with DAN and National Geographic
· Employs the most experienced crews in the Caribbean
· New to diving? Beaches has certification programs available or a resort course
· Certified divers enjoy 2 “all inclusive” scuba dives per day
· Enjoy 26 dive sites located 5-20 minutes from the resort
Beaches even offers Scuba for Kids
· With the Bubblemaker Experience, Seal Team Program and Project a.w.a.r.e kids can learn about scuba diving in the resort’s 6 foot pool and then move on as they are ready– minimum age 8 years
Included Water Sports at Beaches Negril
· Paddle Boarding
· Hobie Cats
Beaches Negril & the Seven Mile Beach Attraction:
Seven Mile Beach in Negril is known as one of the best beaches in the World. The beach is 7 miles of white silky sand with clear turquoise water. This area is also known for it’s beautiful sunsets making this beach a major attraction in Jamaica. Also since Seven Mile Beach is sheltered by one of the Caribbean’s great reefs, Negril Bay is always calm. Another plus is that Negril Bay does not have high tides so the beachfront is very level and excellent for swimming or wading in the ocean and especially great for water sports.
Beaches Resort & Spa Family-Friendly Activities:
Beaches Resorts really do offer the ultimate in all inclusive resort vacation opportunities. Beaches offer something for every age group: – Infants Program for babies from newborn to 24 months. Toddler program breaks children into age groups and activities taking children from 3 years to 5 years on endless indoor and outdoor activities. Pre-teen programs for children offer activities for just this age group and an excellent opportunity to meet other kids their age and build lasting friendships. Teen programs for the older kids to make friends and participate in activities with other kids of their own age.
All programs are rum by professionally trained nannies and child care specialists who have been trained and certified in accordance with an accredited US university program.
After hours nanny care and special needs nannies are also available for a fee.
Here’s a sampling of the programs offered:
· For new born infants to 2 years old
· Air conditioned nursery with cribs, strollers, high chairs, rocking chairs and more
· Open from 9 am to 9 pm (hours may vary slightly with resort)
· Parents are asked to provide:
o Diapers including swim diapers
o Baby wipes, diaper cream
o Formula, bottles and baby food
o Change of clothing
o Sleeping toy if used
o Sun screen
· For children 3 years to 5 years old
· Children must be potty trained to attend this camp
· Toddler pools, collecting shells, face painting, treasure hunts, puppets, dressing in costumes, magic shows, sand castle building and more!
· Parents are asked to provide:
o Diapers - if used
o Change of clothes
o Sun screen
o Comfy toy for sleeping - if used
o Beach toys
o Beach hat
· Fun-filled activities just for those that are above the toddler program but not yet a teen
· Sailing, snorkeling, (age 8-10), swimming, beach volleyball, beach soccer, scavenger hunts, glass-bottom boat rides, pizza making, reggae jam sessions and more!
· Kids are asked to bring:
o Change of clothes
o Sun screen
· Offering teens activities suited to their tastes such as nightclub with karaoke, group water sports, boat cruises, pool Olympics, tennis clinics, dance parties, talent shows just to name a few
After Camp Care Program
· Professional nannies are available at an hourly rate to care for children after kids programs end
· Rates range between $10 per hour to $15 per hour – check resort for details
Children with Special Needs
· One to one service provided by a professionally trained nanny
· Will provide activities according to needs and abilities
· Extra hourly charge will apply ($8.00/hour approx.)
Xbox 360 Kinect - included free!
· Xbox 360 Game Garage gives kids unlimited free play time in an air conditioned lounge surrounded by friends.
Sesame Street – spend your vacation with Elmo, Big Bird and Friends!
· Beaches is a proud sponsor of Sesame Street and it’s the only Caribbean resort where you’ll find colorful cast members including Elmo, Cookie Monster, Grover, Zoe, Bert and Ernie, Abby Cadabby, The Count and Big Bird!
o Sesame Street Character Parades
o Sesame Street Stage Shows
o Sesame Street Character Breakfast
· Upgrade packages are available for: (fees apply)
o Bird Watching with Big Bird
o Story Time with Elmo
o Bake with Cookie Monster
o Discover Treasures with Abby Cadabby
o Make Music with Bert & Ernie
o Dance with Zoe
o Explore with Grover
o Make Number Magic with The Count
Scratch DJ Academy
· Beaches Resorts teams up with the world famous Scratch DJ Academy so you can go inside the world of a DJ and learn to mix, blend and scratch on vinyl, CD or even our iPod!
· You have the option of performing for your family and friends or participate in a real DJ battle
· Endless fun for teens who love DJ!
· Fees apply – check resort for different program options
Pirates Island Water Park:
· 18,000 sq ft of water park
· Lazy river
· Spiraling tunnels over 200 ft long
· Elmo slide for children 2-4 years
· Nemo slide for children 4-6 years
· Arched bridges
· Plunge pool
· Misting pool
· Huge whirlpool
· Self-serve ice cream machine
· Swim-up bar
· Self-serve soda bar
· Pool-side grill
· Steps from the beach
There are so many reasons why we think Beaches Negril is one of the top all inclusive resorts in Jamaica for families and all of our repeat customers agree!