What is the attraction of the Mayan Riviera? Tour the ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum and slow down time at it’s amazing beach; spend a day at one of the popular theme parks of Xel-ha or Xcaret, zip line through the jungle; explore the caves of Aktun Chen; swim or snorkel in one of the many cenotes scattered down the coast; snorkel or dive the off-shore reefs, stroll and shop on the popular 5th Ave in Playa del Carmen and so much more!
For many people looking for a quieter, more secluded resort this is an attractive area full of all inclusive resorts, Mayan ruins, natural cenotes and tons of tour attractions.
The all inclusive resorts at the Mayan Riviera are the most popular type of accommodations in this area because when you stay at a secluded resort, you will be spending most of your meal times and relaxing days at that resort so regardless of your budget, your best value is staying all inclusive.
Here are five of my favorite Mayan Riviera all inclusive resorts
- Secrets Maroma Beach is a top-notch adult only all inclusive resort with excellent service, great rooms and maybe best of all – an amazing beach! Secrets Maroma Beach is recognized as one of the top beaches in all of Mexico and this adult only resort is the most popular choice here! For a special treat, choose the Junior Suite Preferred Club Swim Out room and enjoy every romantic moment!
- Catalonia Playa Maroma is a more budget-friendly family Mayan Riviera all inclusive resort option on Maroma Beach. When you just want a vacation with no frills but still big on quality and a great beach this is a great choice. This all inclusive resort is set in the natural jungle giving you a great experience of both nature and beach resort. Rooms are set with garden views and a short enjoyable walk through the resort to the most popular location – Maroma Beach.
- El Dorado Royale is an all-suite adult only Mayan Riviera all inclusive resort which is perfect for couples and groups of friends. This resort also features the beautiful Casita section of El Dorado Casitas Royale which is a step up from a suite to a Casita offering more privacy and a more upscale accommodation selection. The full resort offers many pools to gather with friends, restaurants all over the resort, bars everywhere and yet many spots to relax on the beach away from everyone. This is one of the more popular resorts on the Mayan Riviera!
- Akumal Beach Resort is a little known boutique resort located in the small fishing area of Akumal. Akumal is known as the home of the sea turtles because they live there year round making the rocky reef area just off shore their home. For the summer months when the turtles are more active laying turtles and hatching, this is the perfect spot to introduce children to this amazing experience. Whenever you’re ready for a real Mexican experience in a small, relaxing all inclusive resort experience, this is a great option to check out.
- El Dorado Seaside Suites is one of my favorite Mayan Riviera all inclusive resorts mostly because of it’s smaller size, the warm tropical setting and high level of service. This adult only all inclusive is the original resort that started the El Dorado family of resorts and it’s home-like charm and style shines through. This is a perfect spot for a romantic honeymoon and yet a great resort for a group of couples looking for a relaxing vacation.
Whatever you desire – a family all inclusive, a romantic honeymoon resort or an active resort for a group of friends you will find it on the Mayan Riviera.
Did you enjoyed our 5 most amazing Mayan Riviera all inclusive resorts we shared with you above? Ask us about our all-inclusive resort price comparison package for your best Mayan Riviera beach resort. Our experienced all inclusive vacation travel team will provide you your requested information and make sure you receive what you were looking for!
comments powered by Disqus