Want to know about the absolutely best 5 kid friendly all inclusive resorts? When you're planning a family vacation, you're looking for kid friendly all inclusive resorts and when there's tons of options out there, where do you start to looking for the best kid friendly all inclusive resorts?
I myself have children and grandchildren on my own. So here's what I look for when I travel with my kids and grand kids:
- Accommodations which give mom and dad some privacy and space to enjoy the evenings after the kids have gone to bed.
- Great kids activities in a safe environment, trained child care providers and lots of variety to keep everyone happy.
- Good food choices to keep everyone satisfied.
- A resort which is not only kid friendly but gives the adults in the group a great vacation also!
Here are my favorite 5 kid friendly all inclusive resorts based in the above criteria:
Number 1: Azul Sensatori Mexico
Azul Sensatori Mexico is located approximately 20 minutes from the Cancun airport which is great after a long flight with kids. Azul Sensatori shines for families and it’s a mid to large size resort so there are lots of options for everyone.
- All Inclusive Resort Accommodations - The Paradise For Every Kid ... And Its Parents:
Connecting Luxury Jacuzzi Ocean View Suite – this is the perfect room for a larger family. You will have two oversized suites one room with a king bed and the second with two queen size beds with a connecting door. Each suite offers upscale amenities plus an oversized balcony or terrace. These suites are available for a maximum of 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 4 children.
Family Jacuzzi Suite – this oversized suite offers a private queen size bed area and a second area with a double sofa bed plus a single sofa bed and a sliding door separates the two areas – perfect for a family with smaller children. This room category comes in either garden view or ocean view. Each room includes premium amenities and is available for families of 5!
- All Inclusive Resort Activities - Perfect To Entertain Your Child:
- Azulitos by Fisher-Price (6 months to 5 years)
This is a large play space by Fisher-Price with the latest toys designed to promote early learning through play. Kids can sing, listen to stories and make friends. Children under 4 need to be accompanied by a parent or care workers can be hired.
- Azulitos Kids Club (4 to 12 years)
The kids club offers daily activities for children indoors and outdoors to keep everyone challenged and happy.
My Gym Center (4 to 12 years)
- Do the kids need to work off a bit of energy? Do your kids love to be active? If so, My Gym offers ropes, parallel bars, trampoline, springboard and other fitness activities all used under supervision.
- Activity Rooms – specially designed activity rooms such as arts & crafts, interactive games room, doll room, mini theatre and more – special rooms for special interests!
- Children under 4 years must be accompanied by an adult. The children centers are open from 9 am to 5 pm . They close during lunch so families can dine together. Open again from 7:30 to 9:30 pm so mom and dad can dine alone together.
- For Older Teens – Breeze Teens Club (13-17 years)
Because older teens love to make friends and hang around with their own age groups, Azul Sensatori offers a great lounge for tennis which includes daily activities, billiards and air hockey, internet center, Play Station 3, XBOX 360 and much more!
And I can’t forget to mention the great in-room toy lending program. In partnership with Fisher-Price you can borrow just the toys your kids love, take them to your room and be able to keep the kids busy and happy all the time!
- All Inclusive Gourmet Dining - Enjoy Wonderful Meals Together With Kids!
Azul Resorts offers gourmet dining for all ages – from Gerber baby food to gourmet bites throughout the resort to premium liquor to gourmet dining restaurants, you will not be disappointed with the food choices! For special evenings, Le Chique offers a 12-course Author’s Dinner offering a most unique adult only dining opportunity. After dinner, slip into the Mojito Lounge where you can choose between 31 specialty Mojitos!
What makes Azul Resorts special at meal time are the toys! From the moment you walk into the restaurant your kids can be amused with Fisher-Price toys making meal time much more fun! And this is only the first of 5 kid friendly all inclusive resorts.
Got excited? Ask us for you all-inclusive resort price comparison package
Number 2: Azul Beach Hotel, Mexico
Azul Beach Hotel on the Mayan Riveria in Mexico is a smaller boutique kid friendly all inclusive resort which is hugely popular with families who love a smaller, more intimate resort with attention to detail and service. If you enjoy smaller resorts, this one you will love!
- Children Friendly All Inclusive Resort Accommodations - Enjoy Your Home Away From Home With The Whole Family:
Azul Beach Hotel offers Family Suites, Family Swim-Up Suites, and Fisher-Price Family Suites – a great oversized suite which offers a king bed and separate living area with Murphy Bed to comfortably accommodate families of 5. The swim up suite offers direct pool access right from your room’s terrace which is perfect for summer vacations!
- Kid Friendly All Inclusive Resort Activities Your Children Want To Explore:
This all inclusive resort Azul Beach Hotel offers Azulitos Play House which is a large kids club with tons of Fisher-Price toys for play. The Play House is available for children from 4 to 12 years under the supervision of trained staff. There is lots to do from organized activities indoors to sandcastle building on the beach puppet shows, video games and much more!
- Gourmet Dining Adventure - Kid Friendly at Azul Beach
- Azul Beach offers a number of wonderful dining options for all day beginning with a great beach-front restaurant with a wide menu variety that includes lobster, vegetarian and many more.
- Mid day stop by the energy bar for great healthy snacks and drinks.
- Latin American, Italian, Mexican and Asian food round off the a la carte dining choices.
- With that many choices even a smaller resort has lots of options for all ages of the family.
Would you love a picnic on the beach? You can do that too!
For mom and dad, the specialty of Azul Beach Hotel is their Agavero Tequila Lounge with over 30 types of tequila – just the right place for mom and dad to spend a bit of time alone with the adults! I really love this second of 5 kid friendly all inclusive resorts, especially the Fisher-Price family suites!
Interested to receive a all-inclusive resort price comparison package? Just fill out the form and let us know. Our travel experts are happy to provide you all information you need to enjoy an awesome family adventure!
Number 3: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort on the Mayan Riveria, MexicoMoon Palace Golf & Spa Resort is a mega resort located just 15 minutes from the Cancun airport. This is a large kid friendly all inclusive resort that in unique in all that it offers right on the resort.
There’s nowhere else you’ll find
- the large variety of restaurants,
- seven outdoor pools,
- a FlowRider,
- tennis & golf,
- a fully equipped fitness center,
- disco and so much more in one place!
- For smaller members of the family, there's a supervised kids club, mini golf course, spray water park, playground and more!
For the golfers in the family, you will love the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus golf course. You can even golf free using Resort Credits. Kids will enjoy golf lessons from the best of golf instructors.
Besides an amazing resort, Moon Palace also offers one of the very best all inclusive packages available with Jacuzzis in each room, 24 hour room service, stocked mini bar as well as an amazing Resort Credit Promotion to enhance your stay.
- All Inclusive Resort Accommodations - The Paradise For Every Kid:
While most of the room categories will accommodate a family of 4, you can also add an infant to these room categories also and make it a very affordable vacation. For the best accommodations, choose the Family Room category which gives you two fully equipped adjoining rooms.
Family Connections Luxury Suites offer the premium Family Deluxe rooms plus Private Nanny Service (for up to 2 children 3 hours per day). Perfect for some quality family time as well as a bit of alone time each day!
- All Inclusive Resort Activities - Perfect To Entertain Your Child:
- lots of pools to laze around with the kids playing nearby,
- a long sandy beach for beach volleyball and long walks,
- lots of walkways for biking, pool activities,
- fun dance lessons, huge lobbies with activities,
- a Dolphinarium where you can swim with the dolphins,
- the new FlowRider to test your skills,
- Wired Teens lounge with state-of-the-art equipment for teens,
- supervised kids club for children ages 4 through 12 (parents get walkie talkies to keep in contact with your kids) and so much more!
For mom and dad, there's an amazing spa with 39 treatments rooms for any service you could imagine! Or golf - don't forget the world-class 18 hole Jack Nicklaus golf course right on site!
- All Inclusive Resorts Dining - Enjoy Awesome Meals With The Whole Family!
With at least 17 restaurants and snack bars, you will never be hungry. The resorts offer 12 bars including a number of swim up bars. Need a coffee and pastry? It’s never far away and you’ll love the popular Sweet & Coffee. Need a quiet evening in your room, then you’ll enjoy room service.
How do you like the third of 5 kid friendly all inclusive resorts? My favorite is the Dolphinarium. I love swimming with the dolphins!
Ready to book your dream family vacations? Ask us for your all-inclusive resort price comparison package
Number 4: Dreams Tulum on the Mayan Riveria, Mexico
Farther down the Mayan Riviera is a wonderful family resort on an absolutely beautiful stretch of Tulum beach - Dreams Tulum in Mexico. Dreams is a great family resort with activities for children and adults alike. This is a very popular destination wedding resort because of the accommodations, location and overall amenities of the resort. The location is also a benefit if you want to show the kids a bit of culture - the Mayan Ruins of Tulum are just 5 minutes away and Xel-ha, another popular family attraction is very near by.
- All Inclusive Resort Accommodations Your Family Is Dreaming About:
While Dreams does not offer guaranteed adjoining rooms, each room very comfortably holds families of 4 in many different categories. Rooms are ample size with large sitting areas. Upgrade to the Preferred Club and you'll also have a Jacuzzi in your room.
- Kid Friendly All Inclusive Resort Activities:
- Pools - lots of pools and a long, white sandy beach are the highlights of Dreams Tulum. In the winter months, you'll love the heated pools. There are tons of pool activities for all ages as well as an adult-only relaxation pool for a bit of time away from the crowd while your kids are in the kids club.
- Explorer's Club is available for kids from age 3 through 12 and is open until 10 pm so mom and dad can even have a quiet dinner alone.
- I have always found the Dreams kids club to be very secure. Parents check their kids in and are given beepers. Kids are kept busy all day or as long as you may like them there. Dreams also offers an ocean trampoline for jumping fun and a big attraction - movies on the beach! For a real fun night, kids can spend one night camping under the stars on the beach with the camp counselors. So much to do, so little time!
For everyone, there's nightly entertainment to enjoy and when mom has a bit of time to slip away, Dreams Tulum offers a wonderful spa!
- All Inclusive Resorts Dining - Dining Enjoyment For You And Your Family!
The food is great at Dreams Tulum and even pickiest eaters will agree that the selections make this one of the top kid friendly all inclusive resorts on the Mayan Riviera. Lot of choices for the whole family at any time of day. And for mom and dad, there's even an adult only French restaurant, Bordeaux for a quiet evening dinner.
For a trip to Jamaica, Beaches offers two resorts and they are the best hands down for kid friendly all inclusive resorts! What do you think about the variety of the four of my best 5 kid friendly all inclusive resorts? Check out the Dreams kids club. It is a parents dream!
Ready to book? Ask us for your all-inclusive resort price comparison package
Number 5: Beaches Negril And Beaches Ocho Rios in Jamaica
Beaches Negril offers a super all inclusive resort on the amazing beaches of Negril with everything the resort has to offer just minutes from the famous Negril beach. Beaches Negril has the honors of being the #1 Rated Family Resort in the Caribbean by TripAdvisor in 2013.
Beaches Ocho Rios offers a great kid friendly all inclusive resort with an amazing beach as well as the lush tropical background of the Blue Mountains. Beaches Ocho Rios was named one of the Top 10 Family Resorts by Parents Magazine!
- Children Friendly All Inclusive Resort Accommodations - Your Home Away From Home:
There are so many room options at both Beaches Negril and Beaches Ocho Rios - large oversized newly designed rooms some with butlers and some without. The rooms are all decorated in warm Caribbean decor and offer everything a family could want although with all that the resort has to offer, you'll have a hard time spending much awake time in your room.
- All Inclusive Resort Activities For You And Your Kids:
Beaches offers a kids club for all ages with regular visits and activities available with Sesame Street. A true highlight is baking with Cookie Monster or a bedtime story with Elmo (extra charge applies for some activities). For teens, Liquid is their place to be at Beaches. You'll truly never have to worry about what they are doing - you know exactly where they'll be - with their friends at the teens lounge.
Beaches also offers so many included activities that have huge value such as
- golf included,
- great theme nights,
- water activities such as canoes and kayaks, windsurfing, glass bottom boat rise, sail boats and hobie cats as well as water bikes. Yes, even scuba diving ins included.
- And if you golf, you'll want to choose Beaches Ocho Rios for nearby wonderful golf - and yes, it's also included!
- All Inclusive Resorts Dining Experience For The Whole Family!
Food is a bit of a highlight also at Beaches. There's a large selection of restaurants for any time of day and with a wide variety of menus from barbecue to Seafood to French and local favorites. For wee ones, feel free to request that food be prepared special for them such as pureed or cooked a certain way. Kids menus are found everywhere also.
For a special treat be sure to register your child for the Sesame Street character's breakfast held once per week (extra charge).
Premium liquor is mom and dad, of course, also included.
These are a few of what I consider to be the Top Kid Friendly All Inclusive Resorts! Enjoy!
Still asking, what else do the best 5 kid friendly all inclusive resorts offer? Ask us about our all-inclusive resort price comparison package for your 5 kid friendly all inclusive resorts above. Our experienced all inclusive vacation travel team will provide you your requested information and make sure you received what you were looking for.comments powered by Disqus