I love Jamaica and its wonderful beaches right on the most amazing all inclusive resorts in Montego Bay! Jamaica is home to 635 miles of beaches. There are beaches at every turn from quiet private sanctuaries where you can sunbathe in the nude to busy public beaches which are home to colorful craft vendors. Many of the island’s best all-inclusive resorts call these beaches home.
Why I Love Jamaica And Its Montego Bay Beach Resorts
Montego Bay is home to the country’s most popular airport, Sangster International Airport and gives visitors the opportunity to land at the airport and be on the beach very quickly. This is a fun, lively active area where sun, sand, rum, Red Stripe and jerk foods all mix together for a wonderful time.
- One of the most popular all inclusive beach resorts in this area is Sandals Montego Bay which literally is next to the airport. It’s a quick hop from the airport to the resort which is very popular for anyone wanting to maximize their beach time at a great high-end adults only all inclusive beach resort in Jamaica. The key here is a love to party and spend time on the beach or on the water - you’ll meet friends and have a great time!
- Sandals Royal Caribbean beach resort is also located near Montego Bay and it’s a small, quaint resort with a great private island. If you love to be active, you’ll love it here. If you love to be pampered and lay on the beach, you’ll love it here! The mainland resort offers so much but the private island is a little bit of heaven! If you dive, golf or just love to spend time on the water - you’ll be in heaven at Sandals Royal Caribbean. And the added bonus - you can slip over to other Sandals properties nearby.
- If you’re looking for a bit more of a budget Sandals option, take a look at Sandals Carlyle Inn. It’s not a top beach location but it’s quaint and still offers the warm Sandals service and food in a smaller resort setting. And there’s a shuttle to take you to enjoy Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Royal Caribbean which is a huge bonus. The Stay at One, Play at 3 is a huge deal for this great priced all-inclusive.
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall is an excellent adults only all inclusive beach resort on a very long, wide, white sandy beach. The location is excellent and the beaches are quite private. Add to that butler service at the resort, top quality food, excellent service and amazingly modern large rooms and it’s a sure hit. This resort never disappoints.
- Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St. James all inclusive resorts are also located in this area. These two are two separate beach resorts but located side by side so they share the same beach. The beach here is long and offers a lot of areas for relaxing either with the rest of the guests or it’s also easy to find a spot on your own. There’s lots of pool space, great a la carte restaurants and also they’re adults only all-inclusive resorts so very popular.
- Grand Palladium Jamaica and Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Jamaica beach resorts are located in this area also. This is a large mega beach resort with both of these resorts located side by side and sharing facilities. I think these are an excellent value. The infinity pool is huge and the view from it is amazing! The resort and accommodations are quite new and everything is bright and modern. The spa is excellent, the resort features all suites and there is even an out-of-the-way area for nude sun bathing. It’s definitely worth looking at whether you’re a couple, a group of friends or traveling with family.
- Riu Resorts offers all-inclusive hotels in this area also. Riu Montego Bay is nearby and I think is great for younger/middle aged guests who spend time on the beach or in the pool and really just want to hang out and soak up the Jamaican sun and party a bit. It is not the perfect service oriented resort so if you want a bit of special pampering, there will be others I would recommend first. Riu has a strong guest following but the service at their resorts in Jamaica isn’t as good as their resorts in Mexico.
- There are plans for a new all-inclusive Excellence beach resort - Excellence Oyster Bay to open which I think will be fantastic. Excellence is a great adults-only resort chain which is very popular in Mexico. We look forward to this one in the future.
If you want to slip away from the resort for a local treat, don’t forget about Scotchies. There you’ll find the best jerk chicken and pork in a little local open-air diner!
If you want to try Jamaica and want to stay close to the airport, check out the Montego Bay area. There are all-inclusive resorts for the party crowd and all-inclusive resorts for anyone needing to relax and rejuvenate quietly - it has something for all!
We hope you enjoyed our all inclusive beach resorts on Montego Bay beaches in Jamaica we presented above. Ask us about our all-inclusive resort price comparison package for your beautiful all inclusive beach resorts right on Montego Bay. Our experienced all inclusive vacation travel team will provide you your requested information and make sure you receive what you were looking for!comments powered by Disqus